Did el Rushbo Step on His Pee Pee?

Author Topic: Did el Rushbo Step on His Pee Pee?  (Read 949 times)

Offline EvilJam

• Lack of diversity makes for a bitter cup of tea
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to the Party!
Did el Rushbo Step on His Pee Pee?
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:36:50 AM »
As Jack would say, "You're Goddamned Right He Did!!"

This should be a hooot!

... evil
"Your Dead Kids Don't Trump My God-Given Second Amendment Rights to Shoot Any Damn Soul I Please" - Joe the Plumber
Free Trade is neither Free nor Trade
"The problem with (Ayn Rand) Capitalism is The Rich soon run out of poor people's money." – David Atkins (thereisnospoon)

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
Re: Did el Rushbo Step on His Pee Pee?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 05:37:16 AM »
Rush might paraphrase Mark Twain and say, Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

I think I read somewhere that one sponsor who bailed saw its stock price plummet and others have thought better of their rash rush to bend over and are begging to come back.

Quite strange the effect this feeding frenzy is having on the frenzied fools feeding. Most are salivating, hoping against hope that this will finally be the end of Rush Limbaugh and they will be that much closer to controlling the message again, expecting that other voices of dissent will fall like dominoes if the big dog dies. The hypocrisy of the Left is in full flower over this. Those yelling loudest for Limbaugh's head say nary a peep when one of their own says as bad or worse things. They even defend or rationalize the very same transgression. And Don Imus of all people surprised me greatly. He's not really a Leftist as such, but he called Limbaugh "a vile, insincere pig" -- not so much for what he said, but because he didn't apologize in person as he himself did to the women's basketball team after first groveling at the feet of Al Sharpton. Shame on you, I-man. Apparently he did not witness the decidedly ungracious Ms. Fluke's take on an in-person apology.

But one of the flamingest libs of all -- and a malicious misogynist in his own right who has called Sarah Palin some truly vile things (as bad or worse that "slut" or "prostitute") -- did the right thing and broke ranks with his brethren to come to Limbaugh's defense. He is a bit of a twit but he tweeted this:

...JQP posts the truth and profound sentiment....
WWR -  August 28, 2009, 10:15:01 PM

Offline duff

• Just another North Country Hick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 08:09:55 AM »
Rush should not have called Her the name He did but!!!! She is after all a 30 year old activist who still attends law school and has  direct ties to the white house. If it sounds like a setup and Rush played right into the hands of the left and gave them the ammunition they needed to put an end to the catholic church contravercy than He did step on his pee pee. But when the truth about all this leaks out ,it will still be about relegious freedom not about womans contraception.
" and that's the way it is"
       Walter Cronkite

The most trusted Man in America

Offline catnap

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 08:47:50 AM »
Rush will survive and become even more popular and influential.  Most of the advertisers mentioned are local advertisers who come and go in the course of normal business.  He lost a couple of national advertisers which he'll quickly replace.  Rush has a large and very loyal audience which advertisers crave.  In fact, within a couple of days of pulling it's ads one national advertiser's stock tanked.

Yes, this was a setup, likely initiated by the White House through its propaganda arm Media Matters.  Why has no one questions this so called Fluke about spending $1000 per year one something that shouldn't cost more than $200 per year max.  Why has no one investigated the background of the person and the connection to Obama and the Democrats.

And yes, Obama continues to embrace Maher despite the comments he made about  Palin which were far more vile. 

Again, it's a diversionary tactic to shift focus from the economy and galloping inflation. 

Perhaps it's time for the Right to become active and take action against advertisers who sponsor racist  Al Sharpton  and similar media people and to boycott entertainment products produced  by the far left.
Progressives have never seen a tax they don't like, a tax they don't want to increase or a new tax they want enacted.  The only requirement that the tax be levied on someone else, not them.

Offline Bondo

• Progressives,Suck..Bring NY 21st back to the Right
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 09:54:03 AM »
Again, it's a diversionary tactic to shift focus from the economy and galloping inflation.

Ayuh,....   I agree,...   this'll end up bitin' the Leftist that staged a Leftist operative in the congressional hearings...

Just yet another time Obo, 'n his gang of Thieves got caught LYING to the public, 'n Congress...
" How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen,
or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of "

Texas State Representative, Suzanna Hupp

Offline LarryTheCableGuy

• Recovering New Yorker, and Proud NRA Member!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »
   As Bondo would say: Ayuh! The old double standard. When the left (Maher, Shultz, Olberman, Letterman, The View) makes vile comments about Republican conservative women,  it's laughed off, and/or called satire.
   When Limbaugh makes a comment about an obvious fraud and plant from the Obama Administration, the left finds it intolerable. Rush will come out of this just fine with his sponsors. For every one that leaves, there's three more waiting in the wings.

Anyway, this whole "contraceptive" thing is a planned distraction from Obama's abyssmal record. They're dragging out the same old mantra: "Republicans hate women, and want them barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen."    This is getting old, and if this is the best Obo and Dems have got, it's going to be a very bad election year for them!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:55:41 AM by LarryTheCableGuy »
"You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, and costs will be lower". Barack Hussein Obama
"I don't believe people should be able to own guns". Barack Hussein Obama, Senior Lecturer, University of Chicago Law School
"You can lead a leftist to the truth, but you can't make him think!" The Honorable John Q Public

Offline duff

• Just another North Country Hick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 11:44:25 AM »
Can't run on healthcare,economy,gas prices,deficit reduction. So they go for the bait and switch.
" and that's the way it is"
       Walter Cronkite

The most trusted Man in America

Offline EvilJam

• View Profile
    • Welcome to the Party!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 02:09:44 PM »
Oh, contrary, while Rush will recover in a week or two,
Librul sluts are up in arms and ready to kick some butt
at the voting booth.
Thanks, Rush!

... evil
"Your Dead Kids Don't Trump My God-Given Second Amendment Rights to Shoot Any Damn Soul I Please" - Joe the Plumber
"The problem with (Ayn Rand) Capitalism is The Rich soon run out of poor people's money." – David Atkins (thereisnospoon)

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 02:20:43 PM »
They're coming out of the woodwork. Actual liberal Liberals. First Maher, and now Lanny Davis, that most ardent supporter of all things Left. Matthews, Olbermann and that lot will likely be apoplectic.
Olbermann has already called Kirstin Powers a "house-tamed liberal" and a "FOX token non-conservative" for this, actually daring to call a dipshit a dipshit. She was perhaps the first Liberal with balls enough to say "shame on us." To invoke an age old tsk, tsk, tsk about hypocrisy.

Offline geru

• What I do when bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
at the voting booth.
Thanks, Rush!

... evil

Rush, what office is he running for?

I'd agree if his name on a ballot his comment mind give him a problem.

If you're falling for the "Rush is the defacto leader of the Republican party" then you're dumber than I give you credit for.  ;D

Offline gunslinger

• JCWB Moderation Czar
  • Older and Wiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »
at the voting booth.
Thanks, Rush!

... evil

Rush is running for office? {edit: right, geru?!}  ;D

Concerning the right to affordable birth control, I'm pretty sure you can get 36 reputable condoms for roughly $28 max, which begs the question - "How much nookie are you expecting at law school?"   I thought the lawyers fvcked us after they passed the bar...

From "the lady's" testimony: "Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school."
$3,000/($28 / box of 36 condoms) =3,857 condoms.  That's IF she's buying all of them.  Sooo, if she needed one a night (she must be a ...

... well-sexed woman)

then that's roughly 10 1/2 years worth of straight talk.  If it takes her that long to get through law school, maybe she should have focused more on law and less on sex, eh??
I won't be the victim, but the first to cast a stone.

I am the one, true gunslinger - you shall put no other gunslinger before me. 
guns 1:01

Quote from: EvilJam

If we just all Open Carry there will be less gun violence.

Offline The Reaper

• Build coffins, that's all you'll need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 02:58:47 PM »
at the voting booth.
Thanks, Rush!

... evil

Rush is running for office? {edit: right, geru?!}  ;D

Concerning the right to affordable birth control, I'm pretty sure you can get 36 reputable condoms for roughly $28 max, which begs the question - "How much nookie are you expecting at law school?"   I thought the lawyers fvcked us after they passed the bar...

From "the lady's" testimony: "Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school."
$3,000/($28 / box of 36 condoms) =3,857 condoms.  That's IF she's buying all of them.  Sooo, if she needed one a night (she must be a ...

... well-sexed woman)

then that's roughly 10 1/2 years worth of straight talk.  If it takes her that long to get through law school, maybe she should have focused more on law and less on sex, eh??

Please!!  ::)  All this crap about access to contraceptives is a red herring.  If these hoes at Georgetown need birth control pills, they can pop over to the Planned Parenthood off of 16th and K street and get all they want.   :D :D ;)
"Progressivism does not enlighten people - it merely makes them stupid in new ways"

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 01:58:40 AM »
I'd say LMAO but this isn't funny. Gloria Allred, that attention whore, that courtesan of corruption, that strumpet of stupidity, that hussy of harping, that dozy of dipshittery wants Limbaugh prosecuted under some obscure Florida statute that makes free speech a misdemeanor.

These people are shameless and dangerous.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:00:33 AM by johnqpublic »

Offline EvilJam

• View Profile
    • Welcome to the Party!
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 04:01:56 AM »
el Rushbo stepped on his pee pee.
Big time.
Yes, his advertisers will be back.
They can't stay away from that audience
of old white guys with tons of discretionary.
But, el Rushbo took a HUUUUGE hit this week.
Huge.
He loses stations and audience from this point.
Women leave.
Well, any women with even an inkling of awareness.

As for his "apology"...

Was the same ol' lame ol' non apology apology.
Or, as Meteor Blades more accurately labeled it,
a "nopology."
Look for that word showing up everywhere.

No, Rush isn't dead in the water, but his EIB yacht
took a torpedo hit.  It's far from fatal, but that's
Rush out there on the bow with pail in hand.

... evil

Offline Bondo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 09:40:45 AM »
el Rushbo stepped on his pee pee.
Big time.
Yes, his advertisers will be back.
They can't stay away from that audience
of old white guys with tons of discretionary.
But, el Rushbo took a HUUUUGE hit this week.
Huge.
He loses stations and audience from this point.
Women leave.
Well, any women with even an inkling of awareness.

As for his "apology"...

Was the same ol' lame ol' non apology apology.
Or, as Meteor Blades more accurately labeled it,
a "nopology."
Look for that word showing up everywhere.

No, Rush isn't dead in the water, but his EIB yacht
took a torpedo hit.  It's far from fatal, but that's
Rush out there on the bow with pail in hand.

... evil

Ayuh,...    I get it now,....    Yer Jealous....

Rush has a message that peolpe Want to hear, so he has a HUGE audience....

You on the other hand, Think you have a radio show, 'n NOBODY wants to hear yer Bullshit, 'n NOBODY listens to yer Shit...

Rush is a Winner,...   A Money Maker....
'n yer a Loser, a dpishit, who couldn't find his own ass, with both hands lookin'....
" How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen,
or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of "

Offline gunslinger

• JCWB Moderation Czar
  • Older and Wiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 12:54:50 PM »
'n yer a Loser, a dpishit, who couldn't find his own ass, with both hands lookin'....

You say "Loser" like it's a bad thing. 
You also misspell dipshit and overutilize the comma.  Your sentence structure does not flow.

Other than that, I thought you were ON POINT.
 :D ;) :D
I won't be the victim, but the first to cast a stone.

I am the one, true gunslinger - you shall put no other gunslinger before me. 
guns 1:01

Quote from: EvilJam

If we just all Open Carry there will be less gun violence.

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
Gee CT, Limbaugh's apology was at least as sincere as those from the Left who've apologized to the women from the Right whom they have called sluts, girlparts, house niggers, c-u-n-t-s* and more. No, wait. They've never offered apologies** or "nonpologies" because they don't think they're obliged or the targets entitled. They are the Left, and as Limbaugh said, he sunk to their level in using personal invective to make a point.

*Written thusly since spelled out comes out as "wet beefslices."

**Ed Schultz did apologize to Laura Ingraham for calling her a right-wing talk-slut.

Offline EvilJam

• View Profile
    • Welcome to the Party!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
You on the other hand, Think you have a radio show, 'n NOBODY wants to hear yer Bullshit, 'n NOBODY listens to yer Shit...

Not just a radio show.  A radio station.

24/7

We are the new Air America, hosting many
hosts from there on our station.

Catch us tonight, 11pm-Mid. you know where.

You're welcome.

... evil

Offline LarryTheCableGuy

• Recovering New Yorker, and Proud NRA Member!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »
   I doubt Rush will lose many women from his audience. Many women in fact, have called the program, calling Sandra Fluke just what Rush called her. Many liberal commentators have grudgingly admitted to the hypocrisy from the left over this double standard.

As for Fluke? She presents herself as a poverty stricken young coed, who can't afford contraception. The reality is she's a 30 year old Femi-Nazi, who expects us to buy the ridiculous notion that we should pick up the tab for her premarital sex at a Jesuit institution (if she indeed has sex with men at all...... ;)).  

As for the radio station? Liberal talk radio has always failed. Air America, despite heavy subsidies from George Soros, went tits up. But, we'll see what the market will bear.  
"You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, and costs will be lower". Barack Hussein Obama
"I don't believe people should be able to own guns". Barack Hussein Obama, Senior Lecturer, University of Chicago Law School
"You can lead a leftist to the truth, but you can't make him think!" The Honorable John Q Public

Offline Bondo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »
As for the radio station? Liberal talk radio has always failed. Air America, despite heavy subsidies from George Soros, went tits up. But, we'll see what the market will bear. 

Ayuh,....   I'd doubt that Evil's radio station qualifies for a Soro's subsidy...

I'd imagine George would want a transmitter that pushes abit further than from Evil's living room, to his bathroom...

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »
Liberal talk radio has always failed. Air America, despite heavy subsidies from George Soros, went tits up. But, we'll see what the market will bear.

LMAO! It even failed after taking money intended to fund programs for a NYC boys & girls club. Almost literally they took money from the mouths of babes to fund their foolishness and still nobody listened. Small wonder. In the marketplace of ideas the Left lays eggs and not many can bear to listen to the like of Al Franken, Randi Rhodes, Janine Garofalo and that ilk. 

Offline The Reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »
Liberal talk radio has always failed. Air America, despite heavy subsidies from George Soros, went tits up. But, we'll see what the market will bear.

LMAO! It even failed after taking money intended to fund programs for a NYC boys & girls club. Almost literally they took money from the mouths of babes to fund their foolishness and still nobody listened. Small wonder. In the marketplace of ideas the Left lays eggs and not many can bear to listen to the like of Al Franken, Randi Rhodes, Janine Garofalo and that ilk. 

I noticed that Olbermann went over to Bloomberg's Current TV.  He'll fit right in with The Young Turds over there.    ::) ::)  I swear it's like watching a pea and shell game the way these progressive libbies play "red-rover, red-rover send "X" right over" between the Lefty channels.   :D :D ;)
"Progressivism does not enlighten people - it merely makes them stupid in new ways"

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »
Bloomberg's Current TV    ?

I thought it was Al Gore's Current TV? No matter which dipshit owns it, it's just more hot air contributing to the decline in civil and serious discourse. It's a good spot for Olbermann, though. Fewer people see him there than did on MSDNC. You gotta laugh. That's what really pisses off the progressives, that more people listen to Rush, et al. and look at FOX News than listen and watch the whole of the MSM -- aka, the media wing of the left wing.

Offline The Reaper

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »
Gore-Bloomberg whatever.  They complement each other so well.  A liberal business channel next to a liberal social commentary channel on your cable box.   Utopia is only a click away!   :D ;)

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 05:17:05 PM »
Unbelievable! Don't like the message? Don't kill the messenger, just kill his career.Take him off the air. Three certifiable dipshits -- Robin Morgan, Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda --  are calling on the FCC to take Limbaugh off the air by threatening the licenses of stations that air his program. These gas bags are surely as revolting in their way as anything Limbaugh's ever uttered. They jumped the shark right from the get-go, though, by tripping Godwin's Law -- invoking Goebbels and lamenting that Limbaugh's "favorite term for women, "femi-Nazi," doesn't even raise eyebrows anymore." That reductio ad Hitlerum is even more ridiculous since the term never referrred to women as a group; just to a group of women for whom it fit like a glove.

Robin Morgan delivered these gems without sanction:

• Sexism is NOT the fault of women -- kill your fathers, not your mothers.

• We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.

• I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire.

Gloria Steinem contributed these pearls of wisdom:

• From pacifist to terrorist, each person condemns violence - and then adds one cherished case in which it may be justified.

• Pornography is the instruction. Rape is the practice, battered women are the practice, and battered children are the practice.

And Jane Fonda, who, aside from the seriously silly "Barbarella" and some sillier still exercise videos, will forever be known as the dilettante who gave aid and comfort to the enemy, said this:

• My biggest regret is I never got to f*** Che Guevara.

At risk of incurring the wrath of some righteous women in these pages and of being called a neanderthal, well, a cartoon I saw some time back seems more than fitting here:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:19:25 PM by johnqpublic »

Offline johnqpublic

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 12:06:21 PM »
LMAO! Gotta love this.

The New York Times had ads in all three hours of Rush Limbaugh's Tuesday show...

The question continues: is the boycott of Limbaugh advertisers going to have a lasting impact?

Offline catnap

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 12:25:44 PM »
While the current situation is unlikely to have any lasting input I fear it's only the beginning.  The White House through its Media Matters propaganda arm is in the first stage of a full assault on the First Amendment, the right to free speech.  Rush gave them an opening which they're taking full advantage and attempting to silence anyone who has a view different from them.

I fully expect they'll go after second amendment rights next.   
Progressives have never seen a tax they don't like, a tax they don't want to increase or a new tax they want enacted.  The only requirement that the tax be levied on someone else, not them.